ActiveMesa MathSharp turn MathML into code.
Have you ever had to convert formulae in a Word document to code? Ever wished that it could somehow be automated? With MathSharp, this is possible!
MathSharp is a program for automatic conversion of math equations from MathML (produced by programs such as Word or MathType) into code in languages such as C# or F#.
MathSharp comes with support for
- Languages: C# and F#; early support for C++
- Math runtimes: .NET BCL
Some application features:
- Variable data types
- Power inlining
- Greek symbol renaming
- Constant substitution for known symbols (e.g., e, π, etc.)
To run MathSharp you will need:
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 2008/2008R2 or Windows 7
An application with MathML export facilities
Microsoft Word 2007/10/13, MathType, Maple, etc.
.NET Framework 4 (client profile)
will be installed if you don't have it
- An internet connection is required in order to update the program.
MathSharp is sold on a per-seat basis. When you buy a MathSharp license, you get:
- Perpetual automatic updates
- Support via our issue tracker
To buy the application, please click the button below: